Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Supplements FortiFlora for Dogs (30 gm)
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Supplements FortiFlora Canine Probiotic Supplement contains a safe and effective strain of beneficial bacteria that promotes and restores normal intestinal microflora. FortiFlora is the #1 probiotic brand recommended by veterinarians.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Probiotic supplement for the dietary management of puppies and adult dogs with diarrhea
- FortiFlora is the #1 probiotic brand recommended by veterinarians (Kynetec, Probiotic Recommendation Study, March 2019)
- Contains a probiotic proven to promote normal intestinal microflora
- Proprietary microencapsulation process for enhanced stability
- Contains a guaranteed level of live microorganisms
- Increases levels of beneficial bacteria
- Helps reduce flatulence
- Promotes a strong immune system
- Contains antioxidants
- Shown to be safe for use in puppies and adult dogs
- Easy to feed
Liver flavor, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), brewers dried yeast, Vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, beta-Carotene, salt, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite. C251618.
Crude Protein (Min): 43.0%
Crude Fat (Min): 10.0%
Crude Fiber (Max): 1.0%
Moisture (Max): 5.0%
Microorganisms (Min): 1 x 108 CFU/g (Enterococcus faecium)*
Feed 1 packet to your dog daily under the supervision or direction of your veterinarian.
Calorie Content (calculated)(ME):
Number of Packets: 30 packets (per box)