Hills Kidney & Joint Care k/d + Mobility Canned Dog Food (Case of 12/12.5 oz Cans)
Veterinary Authorization Required
Hill’s Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Kidney & Joint Care for dogs is formulated to support your dog’s kidney function, and to improve their mobility and increase their cognitive alertness and vitality. Chronic kidney disease is common among older pets, as well as reduced mobility or cognitive function, which can significantly impact the quality of life. Luckily, nutrition can play a key role in managing both. Not only can it support your dog’s kidney function, but it also helps to improve his mobility and increase his cognitive alertness and vitality.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Controlled phosphorous and low sodium help protect vital kidney and heart function.
- High levels of essentials amino acids for building muscle protein improve mobility.
- Antioxidants, glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, and therapeutic levels of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA.
- Improves vitality and alertness in older dogs, as well as improve joint function.
- Designed to stimulate the appetite and made in the USA with thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Feed as directed by your veterinarian.
Water, Chicken, Carrots, Rice, Pork Liver, Rice Starch, Green Peas, Dextrose, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Egg Whites, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Citrate, Guar Gum, L-Lysine, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, L-Threonine, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate.