BLUE Natural GI Gastrointestinal Support
Veterinary Authorization Required
GI Gastrointestinal Support formulas feature the finest natural, easily digestible ingredients — starting with real chicken and featuring:
• Easy-to-digest carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
• Omega 3 fatty acids to help reduce inflammatory response of intestinal mucosal cells, which may help animals with inflammatory GI conditions
• Prebiotic fibers
• Added vitamins and minerals
• NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
• NO artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
• Our exclusive, antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
• Gastritis/Ulcers • Inflammatory Bowel Disease
• Motility/Emptying Disorders • Protein-Losing Enteropathy
• Feline Hairballs • Antibiotic-Response Diarrhea
• Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency • Colitis
• Pancreatitis • Constipation
Features & Benefits:
• BLUE GI has been clinically proven to improve stool quality in dogs.
• A clinical study has shown BLUE GI improves stool quality in dogs with chronic diarrhea.
• Cats and dogs fed BLUE GI had ideal fecal consistency scores when tested by a third-party lab.
• Studies have shown that BLUE GI is highly digestible.
• Prebiotic fibers in BLUE GI are known to promote gastrointestinal health via physical effects such as improved stool consistency, production of short chain fatty acids, and decreasing detrimental bacteria.
• BLUE GI contains mixed fiber sources which have been shown to promote a balanced and healthy intestinal bacterial population, modify intestinal pH, support a healthy immune system, and inhibit the growth of intestinal pathogens to promote optimal stools and reduce diarrhea.
• Palatability studies show cats and dogs prefer BLUE GI over the leading GI prescription pet food, which helps improve feeding compliance.
• Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids to reduce inflammatory response of intestinal mucosal cells, which may help animals with inflammatory gastrointestinal conditions
• Enhanced with our exclusive antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Potatoes, Whitefish, Pea Fiber, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Carrageenan, Pumpkin, Flaxseed, Blueberries, Cranberries, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Amino Acid Chelate, Niacin Supplement (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B2), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
Recommended Daily Feeding Chart:
1 – 1 & 1/4 cans per 10 lbs. of body weight per day
Feed up to twice the adult amount
Gestation and Lactation
Feed up to three times the normal adult amount
As-Fed % (Average)
Dry Matter % (Average)
|Vitamin E (IU)||140||581||128|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||52||216||48|
|Kcals/kg (ME Calculated)||1,090