Royal Canin Renal Support S (6lb. Dry)
Veterinary Authorization Required
RENAL is a complete dietetic feed for adult dogs formulated:
- to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
Recommeded for (indications):
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevantion of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate and cysteine uroliths
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
Feeding Advice: It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed RENAL for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency and reduction of oxalate stone formation. For cases of temporary renal insufficiency a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended.
[Canine RENAL SUPPORT S dry] Ingredients:
Corn, brewers rice, chicken fat, brown rice, chicken by-product meal, natural
flavors, dried plain beet pulp, wheat gluten, fish oil, calcium carbonate,
psyllium seed husk, sodium silico aluminate, potassium chloride, salt, L-lysine,
fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride, potassium citrate, vitamins [DL-alpha
tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of
vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement,
pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin
B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid],
magnesium oxide, taurine, L-tryptophan, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.),
trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate,
calcium iodate, sodium selenite], rosemary extract, preserved with mixed
tocopherols and citric acid.