Royal Canin Renal Support D (24 x 13.5 oz. MIG cans)
Veterinary Authorization Required
RENAL is a complete dietetic feed for adult dogs formulated:
- to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
Recommeded for (indications):
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevantion of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate and cysteine uroliths
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
Feeding Advice: It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed RENAL for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency and reduction of oxalate stone formation. For cases of temporary renal insufficiency a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended.
[Canine RENAL SUPPORT D morsels in gravy wet] Ingredients:
Water sufficient for processing, chicken by-products, pork liver, wheat flour, corn
flour, vegetable oil, modified corn starch, pork plasma, powdered cellulose, dried
plain beet pulp, lecithin, potassium citrate, calcium carbonate, natural flavors,
fish oil, guar gum, taurine, carob bean gum, fructooligosaccharides, sodium
tripolyphosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E),
L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin
B1), biotin, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement,
pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin
D3 supplement], salt, sodium silico aluminate, choline chloride, DL-methionine,
magnesium oxide, trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate,
copper sulfate, manganous oxide, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], marigold
extract (Tagetes erecta L.).