Royal Canin Feline Renal Support F (12oz. Dry)
Veterinary Authorization Required
RENAL is a complete dietetic feed for adult cats formulated:
- to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
Recommeded for (indications):
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevantion of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate and cysteine uroliths
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
Feeding Advice: It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed RENAL for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency and reduction of oxalate stone formation. For cases of temporary renal insufficiency a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended.
[Feline RENAL SUPPORT F dry] Ingredients:
Brewers rice, corn, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, pork meal, pea fiber, natural
flavors, wheat gluten, chicory, fish oil, calcium carbonate, vegetable oil, sodium
silico aluminate, DL-methionine, potassium chloride, calcium sulfate, psyllium
seed husk, potassium citrate, salt, fructooligosaccharides, choline chloride,
taurine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-
2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin
supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6),
vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement,
folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], L-lysine, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc
oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate,
calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite], marigold extract (Tagetes
erecta L.), rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.