Royal Canin Feline Renal Support D (24 x 3 oz. MIG Cans)
Veterinary Authorization Required
RENAL is a complete dietetic feed for adult cats formulated:
- to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
Recommeded for (indications):
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevantion of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate and cysteine uroliths
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
Feeding Advice: It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed RENAL for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency and reduction of oxalate stone formation. For cases of temporary renal insufficiency a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended.
[Feline RENAL SUPPORT D morsels in gravy wet] Ingredients:
Water sufficient for processing, chicken by-products, chicken liver, pork
liver, wheat flour, vegetable oil, pork plasma, modified corn starch, corn
flour, egg product, glycine, powdered cellulose, fish oil, potassium citrate,
calcium carbonate, natural flavors, taurine, DL-methionine, guar gum,
fructooligosaccharides, vitamins [L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin
C), DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), thiamine mononitrate
(vitamin B1), niacin supplement, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin
supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid, vitamin B12
supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], salt, citric acid, choline chloride, cysteine,
sodium silico aluminate, sodium carbonate, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.),
magnesium oxide, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate,
copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite].