Royal Canin Feline Renal Support A (3lb. Dry)
Veterinary Authorization Required
RENAL is a complete dietetic feed for adult cats formulated:
- to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
Recommeded for (indications):
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevantion of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate and cysteine uroliths
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
Feeding Advice: It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed RENAL for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency and reduction of oxalate stone formation. For cases of temporary renal insufficiency a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended.
[Feline RENAL SUPPORT A dry] Ingredients:
Brewers rice, corn, chicken fat, wheat gluten, corn gluten meal, chicken
by-product meal, soy protein isolate, powdered cellulose, natural flavors,
wheat, chicory, fish oil, calcium carbonate, sodium silico aluminate, potassium
chloride, DL-methionine, psyllium seed husk, potassium citrate, L-arginine,
fructooligosaccharides, salt, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol
acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin
C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate,
pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate
(vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], taurine,
trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate,
calcium iodate, sodium selenite], L-lysine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.),
rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.