MiconaHex + Triz Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses (16 oz)
Dechra MiconaHex+Triz Spray is formulated with Miconazole and Chlorhexidine for the treatment of moderate to severe fungal or bacterial skin infections. This spray contains added TrizEDTA with antimicrobial and antibiotic properties as well as Chlorhexidine to enhance the disruption and breakdown of the bacterial cell wall.
- Medicated antibacterial, antifungal spray
- Ideal for dry use, after-bath application, on paws and other hard to reach areas
- Specially formulated for dogs, cats, and horses
- Contains ceramides to restore the epidermal barrier and aid in moisturizing
- Bacteria and fungi do not develop resistance to Chlorhexidine gluconate
Shake well. Apply this product as often as directed by your veterinarian. Any changes in the condition of your pet's skin or coat should be reported to your veterinarian.
For wet application and/or after shampooing: remove excess moisture, spray directly onto skin and coat, allow coat to air dry.
For dry application: apply directly to skin and coat and allow to air dry.
Chlorhexidine gluconate (2%), Miconazole nitrate (2%), TrizEDTA (tromethamine, disodium EDTA dihydrate), ceramide complex, lactic acid, sodium lactate, cetrimonium chloride, aloe leaf juice, lavender oil, and lemongrass oil, polyacrylate-1 crosspolymer