BioSeb Mousse for Cats, Dogs & Horses (6.4 oz.)
6.4 oz pump bottle (200 ml)
2% Salicylic Acid & 10% Ethyl Lactate
Bioseb Mousse is a leave-on waterless antiseptic mousse to be used between bathing or when bathing is not practical. Formulated for adjunctive topical management in dogs, cats and horses, to help reduce scale formation and manage seborrhea. 6.8 oz (200 ml)
- Shake well before use. Brush the hair coat before application.
- For dogs and cats, dispense the volume of product onto the dry hair coat, and based on weight, as indicted in the table below.
- Thoroughly, but gently, massage into the dry hair coat to allow the product to reach the skin.
- Repeat as necessary to cover the whole body of the animal.
- Do not rinse off and allow to air dry.
Use as often as necessary or as directed by your veterinarian. Safe to use with topical flea products and other topical skin medications.
Dosages for Dogs and Cats:
Under 11 lbs: 1 pump per 2 lbs
12-88 lbs: 1 pump per 4 lbs
Over 89 lbs: 1 pump per 6 lbs
*Dosage may be doubled for long-haired dogs*
Use focally to cover the area of application
Salycilic Acid 2%
Purified Water, Ethyl Lactate, Ordenone, Glycerin, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cocomidopropyl Betaine,Fragrance, SDA40B Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 7, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, N-Octadecanoylphytosphingosine (Ceraminde III) and Microsilver.
For topical use only on dogs, cats and horses. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, discontinue use and immediately consult your veterinarian.