cats over 1.5 lbs and over 8 weeks
Catego Topical Solution for cats kills adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice. A single, monthly dose effectively stops flea infestation and prevents re-infestation for one month. Convenient, quick drying, non-greasy and easy to apply. Can be used for both indoor and outdoor cats and kittens weighing over 1.5 lbs, and over 8 weeks of age. 6 doses.
Instructions: Read Entire Label Before Each Use
How To Open:
- Seperate one unit from the others
- Cut on dotted line with scissors
- Open plastic lid
- Remove tube
How To Apply:
- Remove applicator tube from package
- The cat should be standing or in a comfortable position for easy application
- Holding the applicator upright, pointing away from your face, place your thumb and index finger around the applicator tip under the large disc. With the other hand, grasp the stem of the applicator tip above the small disk. Press down firmly on the small disk until both disks meet, piercing the seal.
- Part the hair down to the level of the skin and slowly apply the product at the base of the cat or kitten's head until the applicator tube is completely empty, as shown in the diagram below. Avoid superficial application to the cat's hair. Don not get poduct in your cat's eyes or mouth.
- Discard the empty applicator tube as outlined in the Storage and Disposal section.
- Repeat every month, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
- For optimal treatment, control and prevention fo adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and chewing lice year-round treatment is recommended.
Side Effects: Monitor your cat after application. Individual sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness, erythema, scratching, pruritus or other signs of discomfort at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticiide product for cats. If signs fo sensitivity occur, bathe your cat with mild soap or shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs of individual animal sensitivity occur and persist, contact your veterinarian. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian.
Hazards to Humans: May be fatal if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritaition. Harmful if absorbed through the skin. Do not get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco products, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Hazards to Domestic Animals: For external use only on cats and kittens weighing over 1.5 lbs and over 8 weeks of age. Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals or animals known to be sensitive to pesticide products withour first consulting your veterinarian.
Storage and Disposal: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storgae and disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from freezing.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Disposal: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash of offer for recycling, if available. If partially filled: call your local waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.