Price Includes Shipping
dogs 5-22.9 lbs & 8 weeks or older
Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Dogs is a convenient, quick-acting, long lasting, effective control of fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks, and chewing lice that begins working upon application. Prevents development of all flea stages (flea eggs, flea pupae and flea larvae) for up to 3 months and prevents flea reinfestation for up to one month. Kills all stages of Brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, Lone Star ticks, and Deer ticks. Waterproof and non-greasy. For use on dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age or older and weighing 5 to 22.9 lbs. Single dose.
Do not use on cats.
Read Entire Label Before Each Use
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
FOR EXTERNAL USE ON DOGS ONLY. For use ONLY on DOGS and PUPPIES 8 weeks old or older, weighing at least 5 lbs. To prevent harm to you and your dog, read entire label and directions before each use. Follow all directions and precautionary statements.
- Remove one applicator from package. Hold applicator upright and remove cap.
- Invert cap and place other end back onto applicator tip. Push cap down to break seal. Remove cap prior to treatment application.
- Part dog's hair between shoulder blades until skin is visible. Place applicator tip directly against exposed skin.
For use only on small dogs 8 weeks of age or older, weighing 5-22.9 lbs - Deposit entire contents by squeezing the entire applicator contents on the dog's skin, at a single site, between the shoulder blades.
- Ensure that Effipro Plus for Dogs is not applied superficially on dog's hair.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: CAUTION – Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS: For external use on dogs ONLY – Do not use on puppies less than 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 5 lbs. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult your veterinarian immediately. Possible temporary irritation may occur at the site where Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Dogs was applied. Contact your veterinarian immediately if signs become persistent or become more severe during the first few days following application. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult your veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, aged dogs, or dogs known to be sensitive to pesticide products.
DO NOT USE ON CATS - Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Frequency of application: Research has shown that flea, tick and chewing lice infestations can be controlled with monthly applications of Effipro Plus Topical Solution for Dogs.
- Fleas: Kills adult fleas for up to three months. Apply monthly if your dog has fleas that cause Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD), or if reinfestation is likely. Controls flea eggs for up to 12 weeks.
- Ticks: Kills ticks for up to a month. Apply monthly where tick control is consistently needed.
- Chewing Lice: Kills chewing lice for up to a month. Apply monthly were chewing lice control is consistently needed.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL : Do not contaminate water, food, or feed storage and disposal
PESTICIDE STORAGE: Keep this product in its tightly closed original container when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL AND CONTAINER HANDLING: Nonrefillable container. Do not refill or reuse this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.