dogs over 55 lbs and 7 weeks or older
Combiva II Topical for Dogs is an effective, once monthly topical flea treatment that kills adult fleas and prevents further re-infestation. Re-infesting fleas are killed within 2 hours. Combiva II breaks the flea cycle, preventing flea eggs from developing into adult fleas. 3 doses.
•Effectively stops existing flea infestation by killing adult fleas and prevents further re-infestation
•Kills re-infesting fleas within 2 hours
•Breaks the flea life cycle and prevents flea eggs from developing into adult fleas
•Effective once a month flea protection
•Combiva II for Dogs is waterproof after application
For use on dogs only.
Instructions: To prevent harm to you and your dot, read entire label before each use. Follow all the directions and precautionary statements carefully. For esternal use on dogs only. Do not use on cats. Do not use on other animals.
- Tear through perforation
- Fold back the safety tab
- Cut with scissors to open application
How to apply:
- The dog should be standing or in a comfortable postion for easy application. Apply the entire contents of the applicator evenly to three spots along the dog's back, from the shoulder to the base of the tail
- At each spot, part the hair down to the level of the skin and gently squeeze the applicator to apply the product. Avoid superficial application to the dog's hair
- Do not apply an excessive amount of solution to any one spot. This could cause the product to run off the dot. Do not get the product in the dog's eyes or mouth or allow your dog to ingest the product. Do not use more than one tube on dogs greater than 55 lbs.
- Discard the empty applicator as outlined in the Storage and Disposal section
- Repeat every month, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Consumer Information Restrictions:
- Do not allow children to apply product
- For use only on dogs and puppies 7weeks and older
- Co not use on other animals
- Do not apply to dogs or puppies weighing less than 3 lbs
- Weigh your dog to be sure you are using the right size product for your cat
- Do not apply more than one tube per treatment
- Do not split one tube between two dogs
- Do not treat your dog with more than one pesticide product at a time. Over dosing your dog can result in serious illness and even death
- Do not have contact or allow children to have contact with treated area until completely dry
Hazards to Humans
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to Domestic Animals
For external use on dogs only. Do not use on cats. Keep cats away from treated dog for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian.
Do not use on puppies under 7 weeks of age or weighing less than 3 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing dogs. If your dog is exhibiting signs or is being treated for shin dermatitis, talk to your vet before applying topical flea and tick control product.
Storage and Disposal
Do not comtaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Non-refillable container. Do not use or refill container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recylcling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor drain.