cats 5-9 lbs and 8 weeks or older
Combiva II Topical for Cats is an effective, once monthly topical flea treatment that kills adult fleas and prevents further re-infestation. Re-infesting fleas are killed within 2 hours. Combiva II breaks the flea cycle, preventing flea eggs from developing into adult fleas. Single dose.
•Effectively stops existing flea infestation by killing adult fleas and prevents further re-infestation
•Kills re-infesting fleas within 2 hours
•Breaks the flea life cycle and prevents flea eggs from developing into adult fleas
•Effective once a month flea protection
•Combiva II for Cats is waterproof after application
For use on cats only.
Instructions: To prevent harm to you and your cat, read entire label before each use. Follow all the directions and precautionary statements carefully. For external use on cats only. Do not use on other animals.
- Tear through perforation
- Fold back the safety tab
- Cut with scissors to open application
How to apply:
- The cat should be standing or in a comfortable postion for easy application
- Part the hair down to the level of the skin, and slowly apply the product at the base of the cat's head until the applicator is completely empty. Avoid superficial application to the cat's hair
- Do not get the product in the cat's eyes or mouth. Do not allow your cat to ingest this product. Salivation may occur if the cat ingests the product immediatly after treatment. Do not use more than one tube on cats greater than 9 lbs.
- Discard the empty applicator as outlined in the Storage and Disposal section
- Repeat every month, or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Consumer Information Restrictions:
- Do not allow children to apply product
- For use only on cats and kittens 8 weeks and older
- Co not use on other animals
- Do not apply to cats or kittens weighing less than 2 lbs
- Weigh your cat to be sure you are using the right size product for your cat
- Do not apply more than one tube per treatment, even for larger cats
- Do not split one tube between cats
- Do not have contact or allow children to have contact with treated area until completely dry
Hazards to Humans
Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Keep out of reach of children.
Hazards to Domestic Animals
For external use on cats only. Do not use on dogs.
Do not use on kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 2 lbs. Do not treat your cat with more than one pesticide at a time. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any pesticide product.
Storage and Disposal
Do not comtaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Non-refillable container. Do not use or refill container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recylcling, if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor drain.