BLUE Natural WU Weight Management + Urinary Care Canine Dry (6 lbs)
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
Formulated to support weight management and urinary care, BLUE WU features the natural ingredients your clients prefer including:
• Delicious chicken • Increased fiber to support satiety and help pets feel fuller, longer
• Added vitamins and minerals
• Grain-free formulas as preferred by many pet parents
• NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
• NO artifi cial preservatives, colors or fl avors
• Our exclusive, antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
Features & Benefits:
• BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet WU features moderate levels of fat and calories to maintain weight loss and prevent weight gain.1 Plus, it contains L-Carnitine, which has been shown to facilitate weight loss while helping to maintain lean body mass in dogs and cats,1 along with Betaine which supports oxidation of fat and may help protect against hepatic lipidosis during weight loss.
• BLUE WU has been clinically proven to reduce body fat by 39.6% in dogs and 36.8% in cats in just two months.3 It offers a safe and effective weight loss rate of 2% body weight loss per week in dogs and 1.5% body weight loss per week in cats.
• BLUE WU has been clinically proven to reduce body weight by 16.3% in dogs and by 12.5% in cats over two months.
Urinary Care Support
• Clinically proven to produce a urine pH of 6.0 – 6.4 in dogs and cats. 3 Research has shown that the recommended urinary pH to prevent struvite urolithiasis in dogs and cats is 6.2 – 6.4 and 6.0 – 6.4 respectively.
• Clinically proven to produce a Struvite Relative Supersaturation of <1 in both dogs and cats, 3 which has been shown to limit the formation of struvite uroliths.
• Clinically proven to produce a Calcium Oxalate Relative Supersaturation of <5 in dogs and cats, which has been shown to limit the formation of calcium oxalate uroliths.
• Controlled levels of magnesium and sodium to minimize the recurrence of struvite urolithiasis.
Weight Management Indications
• Weight management for obese or overweight dogs or cats
• Helps to maintain lean muscle mass
Urinary Care Indications
• Dogs or cats prone to lower urinary tract disease
• Helps to limit the formation of struvite uroliths
• Dissolution of pure struvite uroliths
• Helps to limit the formation of calcium oxalate urolithiasis
• Pregnant or lactating dogs or cats
• Use of concurrent urinary acidifiers
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Powdered Cellulose, Pea Starch, Turkey Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace (source of Lycopene), Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Cranberries, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Betaine Anhydrous, Hydrochloride, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Chicory Root, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Potato Starch, Calcium Chloride, L-Threonine, Caramel, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, Vitamin E Supplement, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Garlic, Salt, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Manganese Sulfate, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.
Recommended Daily Feeding Chart:
|WEIGHT IN LBS||WEIGHT REDUCTION||WEIGHT MAINTENANCE|
|Up to 15 lbs.||1/4 – 1&1/4 cups*||1/2 – 1&1/2 cups*|
|16 to 25 lbs.||1&1/4 – 1&3/4 cups*||1&1/2 – 2&1/4 cups*|
|26 to 40 lbs.||1&3/4 – 2&1/2 cups*||2&1/4 – 3&1/4 cups*|
|41 to 60 lbs.||2&1/2 – 3&1/4 cups*||3&1/4 – 4&1/4 cups*|
|61 to 80 lbs.||3&1/4 – 4 cups*||4&1/4 – 5&1/4 cups*|
|81 to 100 lbs.||4 – 4&3/4 cups*||5&1/4 – 6&1/4 cups*|
|Over 100 lbs.||
Feed 4&3/4 cups* plus 1/2 cup
for each additional 20 lbs.
Feed 6&1/4 cups* plus 1/2 cup
for each additional 20 lbs.
|Nutrient||As-Fed % (Average)||Dry Matter % (Average)||grams/100 kcals|
|Vitamin E (IU)||600||652||171|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||20||22||6|
|Kcals/kg (ME Calculated)||3,090|