BLUE Natural KM Kidney + Mobility Support Feline Dry (7 lbs)
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
Formulated by veterinarians and animal nutritionists to help manage kidney disease, BLUE Natural Veterinary Diet KM Kidney + Mobility Support for Cats features:
• Controlled levels of protein, phosphorus and sodium
• High levels of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA
• L-carnitine to support healthy muscle maintenance and body condition
• NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
• NO artifi cial preservatives, colors or flavors
• NO grains as preferred by many pet parents
• Our exclusive antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
Features & Benefits:
In addition to providing nutrition for cats with kidney disease, BLUE NVD KM Kidney + Mobility Support for cats provides more benefits, including:
• Clinically proven to produce a calcium oxalate Relative Supersaturation (RSS) of <3
• Clinically proven to produce an average urine pH between 6.8 and 7.3
• Highly digestible
• Highly palatable
• Calorically dense to promote adequate energy intake with less volume intake
• Clinically shown to produce ideal stool quality
• Complete and balanced nutrition for adult maintenance
BLUE NVD KM Kidney + Mobility Support for Cats is formulated to nutritionally manage kidney disease, as well as joint disease, with added joint healthpromoting nutrients, including EPA, DHA, glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate.
• Joint health-promoting nutrients have been shown to improve mobility in cats with degenerative joint disease.
Deboned Chicken, Peas, Pea Starch, Dried Egg, Potato Starch, Pea Protein, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Powdered Cellulose, Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, DL-Methionine, L-Threonine, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Turmeric, Caramel, L-Tryptophan, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Carnitine, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Salt, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Chondroitin Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Oil of Rosemary, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl- 2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite.
Recommended Daily Feeding Chart:
|5 - 9 lbs.||1/4 – 1/2 cup*|
|10 - 14 lbs.||1/2 – 3/4 cup*|
|Nutrient||As-Fed % (Average)||Dry Matter % (Average)||grams/100 kcals|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||32||34||8|
|Vitamin E (IU/kg)||600||645||151|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (mg/kg)||500||538||126|
|Kcals/kg (ME Calculated)||3,961|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After trying EVERY renal dry food made, none of which our cat would eat, Blue Natural to the rescue! Kitty cleans his dish at every meal.