Antinol for Cats Supplement for Daily Joint Care (30 Softgels)
Supporting your cat’s joints starts with Green Lipped mussels from the open waters of New Zealand. Once harvested, these mussels are put through an extensive process to extract what becomes the main ingredient in Antinol® called PCSO-524®. This special ingredient is a blend of Omega-3s and other fatty acids known to enhance joint health.
Antinol's® patented extraction process was specially developed to retain a high concentration of these ingredients in every Antinol® capsule—keeping their beneficial properties intact. When you give your cat Antinol®, you know they're getting the native benefits of PCSO-524®. Taken daily, it helps enhance the joint comfort and mobility of cats. Look for any changes in your cat’s disposition, activity level or playfulness. Then contact your vet—no matter how insignificant they may seem.
Many factors can impact your cat's joint health, including:
- Weight: A healthy weight can help prevent excess stress on joints.
- Exercise: Regular exercise strengthens muscles, ligaments and tendons. Your vet can recommend the best activities for you and your cat to enjoy.
- Nutrition: Balanced meals with appropriate caloric content are essential to active pet lifestyles.
- Cats Weighing Under 10 lbs: 1 SoftGel Daily
- Cats Weighing 10 lbs or More: Ask Your Veterinarian
Many cats will eat the SoftGel Capsule right from your hand or straight from the bowl along with their regular meal. If your cat eats around the SoftGel, simply cut it open and mix it in with the food.