Royal Canin Renal Support F (17.6lb. Dry)
Veterinary Authorization Required
RENAL is a complete dietetic feed for adult dogs formulated:
- to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
Recommeded for (indications):
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevantion of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate and cysteine uroliths
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
Feeding Advice: It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed RENAL for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency and reduction of oxalate stone formation. For cases of temporary renal insufficiency a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended.
[Canine RENAL SUPPORT F dry] Ingredients:
Brewers rice, corn, chicken fat, chicken by-product meal, natural flavors,
dried plain beet pulp, wheat gluten, fish oil, calcium carbonate, vegetable
oil, salt, psyllium seed husk, sodium silico aluminate, potassium chloride,
fructooligosaccharides, DL-methionine, L-lysine, choline chloride, potassium
citrate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-
2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin
A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine
mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin
D3 supplement, folic acid], N-butyric acid, magnesium oxide, trace minerals
[zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous
oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], taurine,
marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), L-tryptophan, rosemary extract, preserved
with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.