Royal Canin Renal Support E (24 x 13.5 oz. cans)
Veterinary Authorization Required
RENAL is a complete dietetic feed for adult dogs formulated:
- to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
Recommeded for (indications):
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevantion of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate and cysteine uroliths
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
Feeding Advice: It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed RENAL for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency and reduction of oxalate stone formation. For cases of temporary renal insufficiency a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended.
[Canine RENAL SUPPORT E wet] Ingredients:
Water sufficient for processing, brewers rice, pork by-products, chicken byproducts,
chicken liver, corn flour, vegetable oil, powdered cellulose, fish oil,
carob bean gum, calcium carbonate, guar gum, potassium citrate, carrageenan,
citric acid, dried plain beet pulp, taurine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate
(source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), thiamine
mononitrate (vitamin B1), biotin, niacin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate,
riboflavin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12
supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], choline chloride, sodium
tripolyphosphate, fructooligosaccharides, potassium phosphate, natural flavors,
sodium silico aluminate, magnesium oxide, glycine, DL-methionine, trace minerals
[zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, zinc proteinate, copper sulfate, manganous oxide,
sodium selenite, calcium iodate], cysteine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.).