Royal Canin Renal Support A (17.6lb. Dry)
Veterinary Authorization Required
RENAL is a complete dietetic feed for adult dogs formulated:
- to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
Recommeded for (indications):
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevantion of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate and cysteine uroliths
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
Feeding Advice: It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed RENAL for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency and reduction of oxalate stone formation. For cases of temporary renal insufficiency a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended.
[Canine RENAL SUPPORT A dry] Ingredients:
Brewers rice, chicken fat, corn, corn gluten meal, natural flavors, dried plain
beet pulp, wheat gluten, fish oil, powdered cellulose, vegetable oil, potassium
chloride, salt, calcium carbonate, psyllium seed husk, sodium silico aluminate,
fructooligosaccharides, L-lysine, DL-methionine, choline chloride, vitamins
[DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate
(source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin
supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin
B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement,
folic acid], trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese
proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate,
sodium selenite], magnesium oxide, taurine, L-tryptophan, marigold extract (Tagetes
erecta L.), rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.