Royal Canin Feline Renal Support S (3lb. Dry)
Veterinary Authorization Required
RENAL is a complete dietetic feed for adult cats formulated:
- to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
Recommeded for (indications):
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevantion of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate and cysteine uroliths
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
Feeding Advice: It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed RENAL for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency and reduction of oxalate stone formation. For cases of temporary renal insufficiency a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended.
[Feline RENAL SUPPORT S dry] Ingredients:
Corn, chicken fat, pork meal, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, fish meal, natural
flavors, pea fiber, chicory, wheat gluten, fish oil, calcium carbonate, vegetable oil,
sodium silico aluminate, potassium chloride, salt, psyllium seed husk, potassium
citrate, DL-methionine, fructooligosaccharides, L-arginine, choline chloride,
taurine, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-
2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin
supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6),
vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement,
folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide,
ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium
iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], magnesium oxide, marigold extract
(Tagetes erecta L.), rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.