Royal Canin Feline Renal Support E (24 x 5.8 oz. Cans)
Veterinary Authorization Required
RENAL is a complete dietetic feed for adult cats formulated:
- to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
Recommeded for (indications):
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Management of calcium oxalate urolith recurrence in cats with impaired renal function
- Prevantion of recurrence of urolithiasis requiring urine alkalinisation: urate and cysteine uroliths
Not recommended for (contraindications):
- Pregnancy, lactation, growth
Feeding Advice: It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use. Initially feed RENAL for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency and reduction of oxalate stone formation. For cases of temporary renal insufficiency a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended.
[Feline RENAL SUPPORT E wet] Ingredients:
Water sufficient for processing, pork by-products, chicken liver, chicken, chicken
by-products, brewers rice flour, salmon, brewers rice, powdered cellulose, pork
plasma, fish oil, potassium citrate, guar gum, calcium carbonate, carrageenan,
taurine, fructooligosaccharides, vitamins [L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source
of vitamin C), DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), thiamine
mononitrate (vitamin B1), niacin supplement, biotin, D-calcium pantothenate,
pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, folic acid, vitamin
B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], choline chloride, DL-methionine,
natural flavors, cysteine, sodium silico aluminate, glycine, marigold extract
(Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate,
copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite].