BLUE Natural GI Gastrointestinal Support Canine Dry (6 lbs)
*Veterinary Authorization Required*
GI Gastrointestinal Support formulas feature the finest natural, easily digestible ingredients — starting with real chicken and featuring:
• Easy-to-digest carbohydrates like peas and potatoes
• Omega 3 fatty acids to help reduce inflammatory response of intestinal mucosal cells, which may help animals with inflammatory GI conditions
• Prebiotic fibers
• Added vitamins and minerals
• NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals
• NO artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
• Our exclusive, antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
• Gastritis/Ulcers • Inflammatory Bowel Disease
• Motility/Emptying Disorders • Protein-Losing Enteropathy
• Feline Hairballs • Antibiotic-Response Diarrhea
• Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency • Colitis
• Pancreatitis • Constipation
Features & Benefits:
• BLUE GI has been clinically proven to improve stool quality in dogs.
• A clinical study has shown BLUE GI improves stool quality in dogs with chronic diarrhea.
• Cats and dogs fed BLUE GI had ideal fecal consistency scores when tested by a third-party lab.
• Studies have shown that BLUE GI is highly digestible.
• Prebiotic fibers in BLUE GI are known to promote gastrointestinal health via physical effects such as improved stool consistency, production of short chain fatty acids, and decreasing detrimental bacteria.
• BLUE GI contains mixed fiber sources which have been shown to promote a balanced and healthy intestinal bacterial population, modify intestinal pH, support a healthy immune system, and inhibit the growth of intestinal pathogens to promote optimal stools and reduce diarrhea.
• Palatability studies show cats and dogs prefer BLUE GI over the leading GI prescription pet food, which helps improve feeding compliance.
• Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids to reduce inflammatory response of intestinal mucosal cells, which may help animals with inflammatory gastrointestinal conditions
• Enhanced with our exclusive antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits®, plus wholesome fruits like blueberries and cranberries
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, Peas, Potatoes, Dried Egg, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Apple Pomace, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Dried Kelp, Pumpkin, Dried Cranberries, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Chicory Root, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Potato Starch, DL- Methionine, Caramel, Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Taurine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite.
Recommended Daily Feeding Chart:
|Up to 15 lbs.|| |
1/2 – 1 & 1/4 cups*
|16 to 25 lbs.||1 & 1/4 – 1 & 3/4 cups*|
|26 to 40 lbs.||1 & 3/4 – 2 & 3/4 cups*|
|41 to 60 lbs.||2 & 3/4 – 3 & 1/2 cups*|
|61 to 80 lbs.||3 & 1/2 – 4 & 1/2 cups*|
|81 to 100 lbs.||4 & 1/2 – 5 & 1/4 cups*|
|Over 100 lbs.|| |
Feed 5 & 1/4 cups* plus
1/2 cup for each additional 20 lbs.
As-Fed % (Average)
Dry Matter % (Average)
|Vitamin E (IU)||600||652||172|
|Vitamin C (mg/kg)||190||207||54|
|Kcals/kg (ME Calculated)||3,490|